Friday, June 8, 2007

HP


was on my way back from the market when the issue of exchanging numbers came onto me.
Its kind of like building friendship.

This mobile age calls forth immediate respond on the phone (at least to me)

Allowing the person instant access into your life just through the ring of the phone or the beep of the sms.

The need to maintain the friendship,
The need to meet-up
The exposure to relationship if the atmosphere is right (not necessary conditions are right)
The need to be intellectually on-par.
The need to spent time.

Proverbs 13:20a He who walks with wise man is wise.

Who is wise?
Well no one is wise except Him.

calculated risk: too high!

I "pay" alot on my relationships but am not suppose to ask much in-return, which is what's required of the Lord.

Maybe thats why the world always say "Its so unfair!"

What is fair if its according to your standard?

Reminds me of what i use to say, "Im good at socializing, but I dont like to socialize."

Maybe thats why I dont have alot of friends ba :)
Count yourself blessed if you have my number

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: