Friday, June 1, 2007

B-day

Just realized I didnt have a single picture for my 21st birthday... hmm...
it was on a sunday somemore.... :/

nvm, shall make sure that I take a photo this year.
That is provided that I'll be celebrating ar :D

1st day of school Re-opening... :D Praise God
hmm... in-order to set the impression right for the kids, I need to be black face that day... how?

:D

I want...

Sony Cybershot T Series
LV Monochrome Alma bag


:D

no no no, all I want is a God-chosen husband. :D

-
Was just talking to a friend, he mention about having a passion in dealing with people that a re intellectually challenged.
Side note: how bless we are. Praise God.

Just as another friend who shared, he started off as a security personnel in the same ministry. we called it the JAMs (Jesus for All Minds)
How they would run around, dont really think like we do, bite people and all that.
But when the presence of the Lord is here, they are just stolen away, on their knees hands outstretch, worshipping someone whom you couldnt grasp, for that period of time, no nothing, no menacing behavior.

The moment of pure worship, that you can see so visually that really thats the kind of attention worship that the Lord deserves.

When was the last time you got lost in the Lord's presence like they do?
I had mine last night~
and I'm going for it again~

Just one touch,
one drop,
one trickle,
and a mighty river will flow.

Was reminded of my calling. it came together with a song. Heard before this song called "Miracle Maker" by Delirious? ?
:)

Am I manifesting my calling? Have I been changing the atmosphere?
I think I am and I qualify myself.
Its until that day, boldly in-front of His throne then shall I know.

Got to start refining my character :)

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: