Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sentosa

Today I went to...

Sentosa!!!
With the A covered by Yours Sincerely Amanda!
:D

haha!

I mention about wanting to go on a date with the Lord,
this isnt exactly a date with the Lord, this is something that I like to do,
I like to go to Sentosa, the beaches specifically.
Now new system le, no more Visitor Centre, need to buy Entrance ticket from the Harbour Front bus "stop" itself



This idea came up like years ago? wanted to celebrate my birthday by the beach, but well, fei said she wont wanna come, so...

anyway, maybe someday when theres more important people in my life, and they dont mind traveling will i hold my bday party there ba. :)

I realize that friends are really like the footprints on the seashore.

For a while you walk into their life, you fellowship, leave a footprint on their shore, on their hearts. Time goes by, like the waves that comes ashore, and your footprint gets washed away, no more to be seen. Its just like how people moved on, not remembering you or the past that you had with them.
Seek to bless and encourage them in the short time you have with them ba :)

Be like the waves, never giving up, always coming ashore.

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: