Friday, July 20, 2007

update

Hello people~

today my school celebrates Racial Harmony day,
so tts the perfect chance to show off my pupils.



2 of my darlings from my Pri 3 science class.

I've got 3 items to share.

one is about giving the best i have for the things I do.

Was just looking around at the things that are going on,
got reminded of how tt time I took a round trip on the cab just because I forgot to bring wallet.
Just on the cab itself, I was grumbling, then the driver shared about not being a perfectionist bcos alot of time people dont think like you do, if you want everything to be perfect, go according to your way, it would just simpliy be a disappointment trip.

Just like how tt time i too was grumbling at myself for not bringing my wallet to school (NIE) end up have to borrow, and my friend literally used the words "Can you stop being such a perfectionist?"

What matters to me in an immeasurable way may be of a tiny matter to other.

Its just an attitude of life ba.
Are you happy with who you are?
Its not about being happy with the people around you, but the one that is looking back at you in the mirror.

2nd issue.

drawing the line...
tts a big pain in the butt for me.
maybe thats the reason y I cant take lower primary ba.
I tend to be overly familiar with the people around me.
Because of that, the pupils can be real friendly with me.
So much so that the younger ones will simply climb over my head.
Theres a need to be open with the teachers, there too is a need to know the importance of respect and obedience.

3rd issue.

was out for an outing today. was just observing one of the person who served us.
Its really very her very natural. can see that thats the way she is.
The way tt she talk which is not exactly the best, in front of people of prestige status.
It reminds me of myself,
I may be acceptable to many people. im not faked. But still same goes, my behavior may not be desirable.
Like what my leader says, having the need to be more winsome.

Be not rash with your mouth, and let not your heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and you on earth: therefore let your words be few.
(Ecclesiastes 5:2)

it might be things that you just have to say, but is it filtered?

kk, KO le,
time to go le,
thanks for spending time.

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: