Saturday, July 21, 2007

date



was just watching the TV,
realized the idea of the difference btw a guy and a girl in a date.

Guys focuse on the bigger picture. the main agenda.
1. Where to go. (good food will be a bonus)
2. Is there seats available (some would not even be bothered about that)
3. End of story.
Perhaps they will check their hair a little before they go out.

Obviously the description above is applicable to guys who does not think, worry, care much about impressing the girl.

and the description below is on girls who bothers about impressing the guy. and Yes all girls wants to win the Golden Honor.

Girls on the other hand,
1. Where to go?
2. Is the scenery nice, got view or not?
3. Is the atmosphere nice? Got candlelight or not?
4. What to wear? Skirt or Jeans?
5. Do I look pretty in that? Does the color compliment me?
6. This bag? That bag?
6. This pair of shoe?
7. What to eat?
8. Will the food affect my slimming plan?
9. Is my make-up still in place?
10. Am I eating too much?
11. Am I too loud?
12. Do I talk too much?
13. Where shall we go after that?
14. Are we going to take a walk?
15. Is he going to send me home? (list from here on is not applicable to girls with good esteem and confident level)
16. Kiss him? Kiss him not?
17. left cheek? right cheek?
18. Do I still wave at him through the window?
19. Did I make a good impression?
20. Is he going to ask me out again?
21. Will he call?

oki, you know what I'm saying. :D

Hmm... should I go look for a girlfriend?
or should I learn not to focuse so much on details?

Oh ya, that list successfully brings out the idea of why going on a dinner (not even a date yet) can be very stressful to girls.

But hey, if you can give us a good time, we can give you a good time too.

it sure takes alot to be a Bimbo~

I'll choose the latter.
Need to learn the importance of not over-working also.

Do you Guys have anything to say?

Perhaps being romantic is about being a little bit more bothered about the details.

Be Bless,
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

Sherwin said...

i can't comment must of the women's side....

cause I am not a woman....
but for me.... like wise...

I just plan a skeleton for the date.. taking into considerations that plans might change...then play by ear