Thursday, May 10, 2007

Love

Was just lying on bed when I heard the giggle of happiness from my sis's laptop, she was watching a show.

got reminded, how nice it is to love, and be love by someone whom you love. The luxury, the indulgence of that person's attention, sharing life's moment and making decision together.

was in my choir practice when there was this brother who was giving out the handouts... dunno why he was so serious, both the process and the body posture. people would normally just oh, pass pass pass, get it over and done.
but wah... the look on his face... the look in the eye... *oh no...*
half the time i was saying to myself, oh no... so cute... stolen away...
maybe like what they say. serious guys are attractive.
-faint-
and yes i like good body :D

then it came on to me. I dont want to be love by man first hand.
I want to experience the intimacy the belonging to love and be loved by the Lord.

to experience the Lord's love as though in a boy-girl relationship first before being together with a man.

Pretty cool huh :)

In that way, we'll began to see the beauties of the Lord, wat calls for in a relationship. and of course man's love will not be compare-able with God and in that way, I will still maintain that the relationship with God still comes first.
Do you know how many couples just get carried away when they get together?

kk, i think im talking to myself, cos not many will understand what im talking about.

-change topic-

Yey! I've been super blessed by the SOTM, how abt u?

blessed are the poor for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted.

"theirs is the kingdom of heaven", the same phrase in the last and 1st verse.

God Bless Pastor!

please come for both sat and sun if you can, or at least watch at home via broadcast


Be Bless!
Love,
Amanda

No comments: