Monday, May 7, 2007

Martha

Caught this understanding some days ago, stored in my hp, but slipped off my mind so didnt get to put it up

shall put it up today.

Was reading the book "Kiss of Heaven" by Darlene Zschech


in one part of the book she was sharing on how she come to the understanding that she dont have to serve the Lord in-order to gain His approval or His love.
all these are already given, freely. Its for us to claim boldly.

this is an extremely vital understanding as there are so many people, (like me) who would fall into the Martha syndrome, that is serving, not spending enough time at the feet of Jesus like Mary, falling in love with Him, being still.

That hey, really, there isnt a need to serve and serve and serve. What He wants more is your heart, your obedience.

was just reviewing my situation and I feel really blessed. Because of obedience, we walk straight in, into God's blessing. Because we obeyed, thats why we are blessed. What more about Sun, greater is her reward in heaven.

Every evening and morning I would pray. I would pray for the leaders, asking the Lord to bless them, I would lift up my burdens and cares to the Lord. Just realize the true picture of it.
That its like. "Hey God, I give you this this this and that that that. I ask for this this this and that that that so I can serve you effectively today."

How nice would it be if instead of that, turn it around. "God, today is not a day to serve you, but today is a day to know you, so im giving you all that I have, and I ask for all that I need, help me to know you through all this. I love you~ "

So YeH! thats gonna be my new prayer in the morning!
:D Hallelujah!

Are you a Godly person?

Are you a person after the Lord's heart?

which is the more important one?

Spend some time, and seek His face, I do believe He has breakthrough waiting for all of us.

Be Bless!
Love,
Amanda

LJP LKG FGS

No comments: