Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pri 5 Camp

Hello people~ hows everyone been?
Sorry ar, hadn't really been online for the past few days,
I've been running around for the Pri 5 camp, so pretty busy and had to sleep early.

Pictures to illustrate my point~

Meow Walk Extreme (CatWalk Extreme that is)
3 ropes diagonally across 2 blocks, the pupils are to walk across.
Being the new teacher, I cheered for every single one of them. :D
Abit crazy ar? :D
oh well, what to do,
thats what everyone needs,
Someone to Encourage them.
of course, there were those that are very focuse, so became completely Oblivious :D


Flying Fox (or what I call: "I jumped from the 4th level and landed without dying" element)
If you dont know how to play, go to an adventure camp, and tell them you wanna play Flying Fox, they'll be more than glad to render you their service. :D
and Yes I jumped. :D
There were 2 available ropes, So I laughing, if its 2 friends doing it at the same time, they can go "You Jump I Jump".

and my role?



as though the one in green in this picture. I pull people back on-board. If not, they be hanging. :D

Next stop: Tarzan

Pupils are separated into two tables, they've to swing from one table to another. :D
it takes guts for these young minds.

"Trolley" thats what they called this game.

Strings are attached to these planks, pupils are to synchronize their steps together.
I learnt that no matter who you are. the 1st person, the last one, the middle one, (you get my point) no matter how hard you pull, until the group shouts "left leg, 1,2,3" and everyone moves together, you are getting no where. :)
Thats what team work is about.
So leaders, get your act together. Know and work with your members.

and now, its time for some..........
EYE CANDY!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~


Of course I did take photo with him, but aiya, pai sei ar, I shy, dont want put up. :D
and the funny part is just when I was about to take photo with him, my phone low batt...
Thank God the "camera man" has a camera phone too. :D and my phone's battery can still handle bluetooth. :D so its better resolution one. :D

kk,
and the instructors that I worked with:

4 pretty girls I worked with from Innova JC, one is missing from the picture. Too shy too shy.


and the main Ranger from Campland.

Deepest Appreciation to Innova JC, Campland and Beyond Social Services. :D
and of course the teachers that organized.
You Guys were Great! Link

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: