Friday, May 25, 2007

update

*gong gong*

yey! today is saturday, finally a day that I can sit down n just chill and do nothing at home. :D ho ho ho

anyway, its been a great week.
Went for DnD yesterday night it was great!

just realize haiyo... all my face shot are the same, not much of a change in the way i look, the makeup and all. :/

perhaps when the photos come in then i post up ba.

3 tips to get over a relationship.
1. figure out, understand and digest why the relationship is over.
2. address your emotions, cry if you have to, sit down and write a letter to yourself if you have to, then tell yourself to move on, get yourself to move on.
3. Move on. Subsequently when the emotions come back, cast it unto the Lord.

Why did I post it up? cos I dont understand why it take some people years to get over it.
maybe im heartless, thats why I can get over my relationships so soon. :D
I tell you its because my attention is meant for better things.
let it be if the person doesnt want to be with me anymore, or for the matter i dont want to be with the person anymore.
there surely will be a time of grieving, but doesnt time move on still?

Maybe its exactly bcos i understand this point le so thats why theres plenty around me with this problem ba.

By the way,
A guy whining and wallowing after a breakup is so unattractive. Its a big turnoff in-fact. Show me a girl who likes a guy who whines. its like *duH*
Personally, I rather guy not be so forward about it, I'll prefer him to "suffer in silence" in a nice way. Maybe just a few close friends la. It shows the strength that is within.
Of course the healing process should still apply la.

Girls on the other hand is different, they should whine, and cry and all the hooha about it. :D cos in that way, guys know she's available, those that missed the opportunity previously will have their hopes renewed. :D
Besides, show me a guy that doesnt like to be a hero.

kk, off topic

So fast, half the 2007 is almost gone.
Tomorrow is my last day being a student.
Monday is my first working day.
Its about time.

*yawn*

Watch and test the winds that comes your way, lest your heart be eaten away bit by bit without you knowing.

Shall go get Ben n Jerry tub!
Hohoho
*indulge*

Be Bless!
Love,
Amanda

No comments: