Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pic update

Did i mention that i had a new haircut? Super high maintenance.... n its bcos of teaching. Cant wait for it to grow back.



Mafan... (photos are esp posted for val)

-tired-

Went back to serve for Chinese Church... So Bless!
Today's sermon Pastor talked about hunger,
really reminded me,
As a Choir member, I am very excited during praise, very worshipful during worship, but do I hunger for the Lord?
The outward posture might be there, but whats the inward status like?
Will you not read the bible anymore when the day comes that there is no task to be accomplished with the help of the bible?

Bought CCC's Here We Go album, nice~

sorry ar, just finished, more or less cleared up my room, abit brain dead, will update more meaningful stuff again :)

Thanks for spending time~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

:true-me: said...

haha... you look nice. diff from your normal self but ain't that extreme yet. Heh. *hugz* thanks for posting the pic dearie! :)