Saturday, May 12, 2007

Meekness

Today's sermon was great!
Meekness...
that can only be achieve with brokenness...

God is good!

Things that I dont know how to do, He knows how to. In this I have confidence.

Got a feeling that God will be so humorous that He will place the 3 guys to serve on the same day with me :D

One that had a past with me,
Another that had the audacity to say that kind of thing, that gave me the experience that people with gifts doesnt necessary have fruits.
And another is someone, God packaged very nicely, gave me the experience of age does not necessary means maturity in matters of the natural.

Not that I am any better, just wanna illustrate the point, else my readers will be lost. I am one rotten fallen yet chosen Child of God.

So Blessed! My cell leader blessed me with Sun's CD! wanted to buy this weekend de (and CCC's latest album too) :D

Hallelujah!

Yey! serving Chinese Church tomorrow~

OooOooOooOOoOOoOOO God is so Good! Cant wait for the later installments of Sermon of The Mount.
Hohohohohoho

Be Bless!
Love,
Amanda

No comments: