Thursday, April 3, 2008

smartER

was just busy at my seat completing my tasks,
when I got reminded of how my kids would react, how my kids are.

More often than not, These little kid would do things the way there are taught to do. Smart ways that is. because they have the ability to do the right things.

Today I want to challenge this thought.
WaH "challenge" lol

Lets be smartER today.
not just doing things the right way, the way we were brought up.
Like for example
Remember how we use to take pictures with those cameras that contains film rolls then send the roll to develop and get them printed from the photo studio?
now thats really a smart thing to do, how we've been brought up to be (rather than not knowing what to do at all, dunno how to take photo).

now that we have digital camera, we use digital camera to take photos, and so we send it to the photo studio to print.
thats smart as well cos its an integration of what we have now with the ideas that we have been taught.

can we be a little smartER and perhaps print it from home?
(yes I know, photo studio has better quality, this is just an illustration)

What im trying to say is, dont just integrate what we have.
Come afresh and be different!

There is so much ideas out there, whats in your hands might just be a start of something else!

They call me Ms Ng



Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: