Sunday, April 13, 2008

update

Been hunt down these days to be question about being attached... hmm...
its funny how when my esteem is at its lowest that these qns popped.

short hair and ballooning is taking its toil on me.

Regardless,
this reminds me of an item that i was conversing with a friend.
speaking about how the requirements of SG girls these days are getting more and more difficult to achieve.

Oh well, I guess im one of those that has high requirements ba.
Established in career, family car, financial independence and spiritual maturity.

well, whats all the mention above if maturity in a person's thoughts and act is already lacking?

a guy who has lost his job but still am willing to seek still has hope,
a guy who has lost his job but loss all the interest to seek anymore, that is one man who is not worthy of devoting one's whole life to.

so pick not a person who has a good career, but pick one who has a sound mind. That can only be seen if you know the person well enough.

Seek not a Godly man, but seek one that is after God's heart.

and yes in case you are wondering i am looking forward to settling down and having my own family :)

-


When in doubt, delegate.
When in love, slow down.

-

Was in service today when I caught a thought.
The lost of people around us actually calls forth healing.
its interesting to me.
Cos healing is more of for people who are sick and all that,
but as of this case, its the emptiness thats caused by the absence of someone that requires the healing, the fulfillment.
thats why we are all human ba. The attention that was provided and received.
Having a hole in the heart caused by the absence of someone that requires healing.
especially if it is that someone that has established trust and relationship.

Perhaps thats the reason why when we step forth into a new relationship without first being healed from the wounds from the previous relationship; would caused the next relationship to be at disadvantage and tinted ba...
-

Suddenly had a deja vu the other day, how i was growling down at a child of mine... run away after school when I've specifically tied a ruffia string on his hand to remind him to stay back.
super blur in class, not being on task, and hes a healthy child and pretty able to do work...

it reminds me of how the previous friend treated me,
that time i walked away from that friend, not allowing that friend to send me to the bus stop, cos of the betrayal of trust. got called up on the phone, the anger, the harsh tone. the opening line "ooi".

it kind of reflect each other.
just as that friend is not in control and started raising voice,

i too cant control my child and i start raising my voice.

Sure reminds me to watch myself. The next time that im ready to raise my voice at a specific situation, i am basically out of control.

then again, regards that child. I cant help him if he doesnt want to help himself.

-

Thoughts aside,
I'm so gonna work my butts off in the time to come! :D

Yey!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: