Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tots

Was just reviewing my conversations with many friends.

Realized that sometimes, speaking the truth in the hopes of helping them to improve may not be the best thing after all.

it might be better to not talk about anything concern personal development at all. Cos who likes to be corrected right?

Thats only if they asked.

If "Only friends that cares about you would correct you" is true, then looks like I've got to care less.

Felt so defeated. Tired and weary...

dont wanna care, dont wanna love anymore.

Love is such a courageous thing.

Guess at the end of the day, If I care, and yet the person took it on such an opposite manner, then guess its not worth it after all. Lets just drop and forget it.

Was just asking, why do I correct a person, who am I to do that? A good answer would have been because I care. I'm not selfish, I didnt want the person to go out there and be "cut" by other people.
well...
"It doesnt have to be me"
Maybe someone else who cares for that person as well will come along.

Maybe there just isnt a Maybe, and it has to be me.

For the first time I admit I am defeated in-terms of dealing with people.
:D

oki, must tell myself. Defeat is the stepping stone to victory,
perhaps an even better me.

-

Got to learn to not be a teacher outside of school.
Speak less.
Looking for a dramatic change.
Is there not a instant change formula?

Guess if there is, then we dont have to Take Up The Cross Daily and Neither would it have been written in the bible ba.

-

I am not a door mat.
I can say no even to myself.

-

Got reminded again, its not true that matured Christian does not need people to lay hand on, to get a touch from God through that manner. But rather, one can be ministered to during Quiet Time, other times with God.

-

my weekends leaving me soon.

-

Got to exercise more!
Got to take up tuition classes.
Need to save up for more events ahead!
Got to start fasting again!
-

I want to be more than me today.

I do not belong to stagnation - 28 Dec 2005

Anyone wanna buy me Rocher?

-

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: