Sunday, April 27, 2008

update

Hello Peeps!

:D

its a sunday! and today is Dress Date day! :D
Dress Date = All Girls wear dress day :D

So Fun!

hmm... guess that certainly reminds me of having to be like a girl. being the sister in the kingdom of God.
Theres this book called Fight Like a Girl: The Power of Being a Woman - Lisa Bevere
Got to get that book and gain some new knowledge!
Hmm... should have bought it during the book sales the other time...

Oh, by right no dress to wear one, but all thanks to my sister who has very kindly lend me her dress.
Only manage to find one that I can squeeze in.
Oh man... its really too short caused much inconvi... esp being a on-stage choir member. :X

got to watch myself.
doubt there be another time that I'll wear such a short skirt to church... or ever wear a short skirt again :D

But it certainly feels good!
Purposely wear Black and White Shoe.
not black and white on the same feet. but one shoe black one shoe white,
Like This!


oki oki, i know I am vertically challenged as well... :D
According to a super cute sister...




Tadha! (the one on the left though i know the one on the right is really cute too)
:D
*back to topic*

the shoe is actually 8cm tall... *wOh* how did I balance? :D

Was just walking towards the Tampines MRT when a stranger stopped me and asked "did you purposely wear it like that? looks so cute!"
:D what an open and approachable lady she is!

and then choir people ask me, "Have you woken up yet?", "wore the wrong shoe?"

:D

it was an accidental tryout in school the other day. :D my colleague says it would look good for a casual look, and so I got it on. :D

kk,

Back to marking! tons and tons to clear! exam period need to return them for them to revise.

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: