Wednesday, April 23, 2008

update

:D

so paiseh!

kk, actually its funny that im awake at this kind of time, by right i should be unconscious by this kind of time.
but ya, decided to come on and blog bcos i dont wanna leave the previous post as the greeting post for my readers *I still want Rocher though* :D

anyway, came back from BS,
was speaking about being Paiseh...

its actually during the BS,
the brother was teaching us about the laws.
The Civil Law, Ceremonial Law and the Moral Law,

Civil Law was about the household stuff. for example, if the neighbor's donkey comes into my house, died within my boundary, should it be my neighbor's responsibility to get rid of the body or mine?

Ceremonial Law is about the ceremonies that is taking place, like offerings of animals and all that.

Moral Law talks about the 10 commandments.

He was asking, since we have gotten over the Civil Law and Ceremonial Law, why not move on from the Moral Law as well?

He got us to raise our thoughts.

So I mention "maybe because Jesus left us with Mat 6:24"
:D

so he asked, wats Mat 6:24
I replied "The commission" or is the wrong addresS?

:D

and true enough later on when me and some of my cell members were at the MRT station, we checked. :D

Mat 6:24
"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. All of you cannot serve God and mammon."

HAHA!
I've really got the wrong address!

Thank God no one checked at that point of time, if not ar, all will roll on the floor laughing!
:D

its Mat 28:19-20

Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatever I have commanded you: and, see, I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Amen.

HaHa! Throw face throw face!

then again it is not wrong to say that Jesus left us with Mat 6:24.
Indeed we cant serve 2 masters, mammon is a tool. we are managers of it.

:D

Reminder to self, If its anything towards the end of Jesus's presence on earth, its all in the later part of the Gospel.
It wouldnt be as early as Chpt 6.

:D

Blunder Blunder Blunder!

*YaWnz*

will update my playlist to more current songs soon.

Like Maria Carey's and Rihana's.
Maybe not current, just catchy.

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: