Friday, January 30, 2009

25 random

Got Tagged twice...
tot its time for me to put it up.

25 Random Things About Me.

1. I wear rubber slippers at home.

2. I'm running on a Mac iBook G4, effectively my 100% charged battery last less than 1hour...

3. I dont know the name of that guy who catches my eyes when I'm on stage in choir.The best part is, I always look forward to seeing where he is standing during service.

4. I've male shopping habits.

5. I've got at least 4 Harvest magazine not read yet.

6. I grew 4cm in the past 10years...

7. The most number of pairs of shoe I've bought in a month is 4 pairs.

8. My first ever musical: Cinderella

9. My usher tag and my 1st bible was together in 1 pouch. Turns out I lost the bible but not the usher tag.

10. Past this easter, I would have served my Lord with my voice for 3 years.

11. My morning alarm clock songs ar: "Heart of Worship", "Will I Am - I got it from my Mama" and "One Step At A Time".

12. I pray before I sleep and once I wake up.

13. I was never accepted in Primary and Secondary School Choir.

14. For the sake of the Christmas Party at DXO I bought ' Longman Effective Guide to "O" Level English" Assesment Book.

15. I bought 100 over dollars of Supplement from the Health Club and I have yet to start eating them.

16. I still have 1 bottle of Bird Nest with rock sugar on my table waiting for me.

17. I'm perfectly able to read/guess words that are behind emoticon, but it just irritates the hell out of me to see a whole sentence occupied by emoticons 3/4 of the time.

18. I know I look better with fake lashes but its such a hassle putting them on.

19. I still have the 2 Jakarta tickets and I think I'm going.

20. I'm gonna watch movie with my daddy later.

21. I realize that masturbation with bring up sexual expectation to heights that the partner may not be able to achieve.

22. I'm stuck in the Christmas season, cos I'm still looking forward to watch 7 Pounds and listening to the song "1,2,3,4 I love you" by Plain White T.

23. I always grab a Glutinous Rice with Red bean filling cake when I watch last minute movies. *rushing off from home to get tickets at 10pm for a 10.30pm show.*

24. I dislike loud voices. or people scolding anyone. *though I commit both of that on a daily basis*

25. I completed this list in less than 10mins time.

:D

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT2010.

No comments: