Saturday, January 31, 2009

update

Went to school day,
Had a 4 hours break in between.

Anyway, went to Jurong Point during that space, tot of going to spend time at Starbucks *surprisingly there werent much people on a saturday at JP.*

Got up the escalator and I saw Hagen Daz, went for that instead.

Ordered my ice-cream, and was about to eat when I got reminded.
Hey, instead of grumbling about the 4 hours, why not post something good out of it. :)

So heres it, because of the 4hrs,
I had yummy Hagen Daz ice-cream

:D

and I found really good chill out place at Jurong Point.

Their Bar which acts as a separator really secluded the space.
*thuMbs uP*

And I took Non-Air Con bus twice. That was like years since I last encountered one.




So heres it! Signing off on this pic of SIM


31st Jan, time to change my calendar picture!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: