Sunday, February 1, 2009

beware

Hi all~

Just got back from service. *stone*
Pastor's message on Shang Di in the Chinese culture was so exciting!
Got to get the Audio track.
I'm surprised to know that Kang Xi Huang Di was a believer as well!
O_O

Went with a member to check some clothing out,
then I saw something...

1. Look at the Hotpants...
2. Look at the shoes...
3. In case you havent notice, look at the celliulite!

Oh Goodness,
I'm turning 25 soon,
I have got to work it out more and check the mirror when I want to go out of short skirts. :D

Just got questioned today about relationship,
guess my reply would be...
Im in one that is too casual to be called formal.
:)
Then again, the other party aint from my church...
nvm, for now, I shall leave it to the other party to take it off to the next level.

Pastor is going to preach on Relationship next week. :D
I wonder whats it gonna be like.

We are starting Morning Prayer meeting the week after!
Its gonna be exciting days ahead!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

P/S: I'm not a voyeur, and I dont usually take people's photos like that. The point is, dont have it, dont show it....

No comments: