Sunday, February 22, 2009

HJNTIY

Just got back from watching
He's Just Not That Into You



My head's all messed up now...
Not because of the relationships between the characters, cos the storyline still have it nicely pair up or singled out in the end. Its fine.

Just the mixed message I received along the way.
*pHeW*

Surprisingly, not the one with the hot sex and willing to work marriage out that has the most lasting impression.

Its the I'm desperately interpreting sign in order to get attached girl and the let me help you guy that caught my attention.
Perhaps its because the relationship was built throughout the whole show, and that character is such a story teller...
:D

-

I'm eating suicidal stuff now, :D my throat's gonna kill me tomorrow. :D

-

Wrote this down some time ago in my sermon notebook.
kept forgetting to blog about it.
Perhaps its because thats not where I would usually keep my blog ideas ba.

Was desperately trying to fit it into a philosophy form but failed horribly. :D
That must be why I didnt choose a philosophy question for my assignments ba. :D
Assignments shall be termed as TMA from hereforth.

1. Not necessary all men from CHC practise what is preached.
2. Not necessary all men NOT from CHC doesnt practise what is preached.
3. Some even just sleep through the service.

If I can attempt to put it into Philosophy form: *yup, I am not giving up cos it may come out in exams...*

City Harvest Church delivers messages that makes one after God's heart.
Men who are in City Harvest Church listen to these messages.
Hence, All Men from City Harvest Church are man after God's heart.

:D I think that cannot be more wrong.

:)

Seek not a Godly man, but a Man after God's heart.
Listen not to what others say, but listen to one's heart.

thats just to rhyme, I think Open up one's eyes to see for oneself is still the most important.

And after you've made the decision, stick to it.

:D I hope I am still so realistic when everything begins.

kk, thats all for tonight~
The new week is about to begin! Hallelujah!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

P/S: I totally got the message of the show. I think...

No comments: