Tuesday, February 3, 2009

updates

:) went for course early in the morning, and just got back not long ago from SIM.
:D I love my Tuesdays. Takes my mind off many things.

Here's my really bad attempts at drawing visual cues.


Wats that?



and this?

:D
I know, tts why I'm not an art teacher.

Heres some from an art teacher







So much more obvious what each animal is right...

Going for yet another course tomorrow,
tts the reason why my laptop clock just strike 1am and yet I am still online.

-

Tot of watching the show tt has Brad Pitt as Mr Button...
But dunno when's it gonna be.

-

Was just exchanging sms with a friend, mention that I was intoxicated.
Then got reminded.
The only reason that I am intoxicated is because I allow myself to.
Not that it is bad, neither is it good.
Cos its good to walk deep into things sometimes, cos it made u human.
Not good because the baggage that comes with it can sometimes waste alot of precious resources.

-

The lecturer told us something that made me smile today,
Literature = Life, Death and Love.

:D

A Sonnet by John Milton


SONNET XIX.


ON HIS BLINDNESS.

WHEN I consider how my light is spent,
Ere half my days in this dark world and wide,
And that one talent which is death to hide
Lodged with me useless, though my soul more bent
To serve therewith my Maker, and present
My true account, lest He returning chide,
'Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?'
I fondly ask. But patience, to prevent
That murmur, soon replies, 'God doth not need
Either man's work or his own gifts. Who best
Bear his mild yoke, they serve him best. His state
Is kingly: thousands at his bidding speed,
And post o'er land and ocean without rest;
They also serve who only stand and wait.'

-
Thats about all for now. Its early early 8.30am tomorrow at Buona Vista~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: