Saturday, February 21, 2009

LOTR

Am currently sitting in the living room watching LOTR on TV.
:D

Its a guy show but I am so enchanted by it.

The previous time I watched, I realized why is it called "Fellowship Of The Ring"
This time I watch, I realize why is it called "Lord of The Rings"
Saw the courage in the acts of Aragon, saw the respect between him and his lover.

and yes, I'm only talking about the 1st part of the trilogy :D

:D
I wonder what im gonna discover next.




Bought my XD card after so much delaying :D *hopeful there be more opportunity for me to take photos. Just missed one today cos the trip to Hop Park was postpone.
and did French manicure at an incredible price. :D Hmm... Maybe I should try doing it myself. :D

- Photo Removed -

Took photos last weekend. To preserve the youth of Amanda Val in the year 2009.

Whats up next? Perhaps artistic photos after I've gotten some aesthetic treatments?

-

Now let me take a look at my hp and see if there is more meaningful things to blog about.

:D

I just threw away 2 red pens today. :D Yup, finished. Dried. No more ink.

Happen to hear this over the radio the other day. :D so funny how though I have the album zillion years ago, but just never had noticed this part of the lyrics

Robbie Williams - Supreme
"And all the best women are married
All the handsome men are gay"

:D

Was just evaluating and thinking, wat makes one's stay in the presence of great leaders, or perhaps other people a little more lasting?
The words that one speaks, the presence that one carries. The languages that one silently portray. But more than that...

"Wisdom, something that one can even get so thirsty for. That accumulates as we choose to grow. Thats so attractive in the eyes of rulers and kings.

-

I've been caught up with the song "Lucky" recently. :D gets into the mind the more I listen.



*yawnZ*
Need to get a pair of white Boots...

kk, got to go~

catch you guys again.

Tag me~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: