Sunday, February 1, 2009

update

O_O

not good... I am losing appetite and begining to be unable to tolerate normal volume sound from the radio... Nose itchy, Throat scratchy...

-

Happen to see some neighbors these days. One is younger than me, started part timing as a General Worker for about 8 months, and another went back to pick up an ITE course after his bond ends with NS, and another in ITE as well.

All of them smile and nodded their heads when I ask them "So now you know the importance of studing hard?"

:)

-

A thought that came upon me due to one of my lectures:
As we get older, do we post a question, using that as merely a coverup for us to give the answer that we already have in mind?

-

Keep me in prayers :)

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: