Tuesday, February 10, 2009

choices

:D
Tot I should post it up before it slipped off my mind.

Was just chatting with a friend over the phone. Was commenting how throughout the phone conversation the person seems to just be sending over loads of negative vibe and grumblings.
Tried to change the vibes of the conversation and got off the phone soon after.

Came to the realization that, Hey, if we take away the grumblings, would it still be a meaningful conversation?

Whats left?
Praises and good news for the day? (that IS meaningful)
random small talks? (thats well... could be a little superficial at times)

Would it be then grumbling has its good point as well? - To carry on a conversation thats on the topic on "hows your day" and it was really bad.

Whats left of a meaningful conversation if grumbling is taken away?
its like the humane touch is taken away isnt it?


:)

Could we get into a form of lifestyle and be trained up to not grumble?
Less Grumble, More Thankfulness?
Cos I guess we cant really completely take away all grumbleness.

:) I like the sound of that.

Grumbling is kind of like complaining.
The people of the God were going round and round the wilderness for 40years because they were complaining.

God! wheres water?
God! wheres meat?
God! where are you?
God! who are you?
God! did you take us out of Egypt to bring us here? We'll rather stay in Egypt!

*oh to be wiped and be slaves*

:X

Then again, God took them to the wilderness so they know WHO He is, instead of straight on to the Land of Milk and Honey where they know WHAT He can bless them with.

Kind of like us being on earth before reporting upstairs.

Where is God in my situation?
There He is, IN your situation.

Being able to see and know God in the wilderness before reaching the promise land.

The very breath that belongs to Him. :) Hallelujah!

How would it be like if Pastor has a gun and just shoot us at the altar when we go forth to receive salvation? :D

-

Was just trying to cross the road when a thought came onto my mind.
What would I do if I was knock down and unable to move my legs?

My reaction wasnt to call my love ones or my dad to inform them first.
But rather the school to tell them I'll be late for work or wouldnt be able to work for now. :D

the sense of responsibility that causes one to behave like that.

-

Took a magazine from the school library and left it on the classroom teacher's table.
used it as a paperweight for a while.

The kids that came by to my table to handup some stuff actually can recognize him.


Primary 2, about 8 years old :"OBAMA!"
they can tell me that.
Thats the power of media, I tell you.
Just the picture and the frequent mention of that name regardless of the amount of other sounds of him and his deeds. It got right into their heads.

Of course, none of them said "Barack Obama." or for that matter, "Osama" -_-"
Think I'm going to give my children a small talk about colors.

Read a real interesting quote on him from the magazine, will out it up after im done with my assignment tts due this Friday. :D

-

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: