Wednesday, February 4, 2009

vBless

Hi All~

Just got back from course not long ago...
HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY Rain....

Through today's lesson, I got reminded to be grateful.
This session was with Trs tt has 6mth+ experience. Reminds me of me back then.

Very thankful to have a Reporting Officer that is willing to give me time and room to grow.
I am so blessed!

Cos the things that I began to share draws me to how I went through that growing process, experiencing how to manage a class, how not well done I was.

"Be grateful that your child has a safe home and functioning home to go to."
Cos really there are pupils who dont have one as mention above.
I am so blessed!

"Kids being obedient and less noisy at their seat."
"Such small issues doesnt seem to be a problem anymore. Cos it isn't a problem after all."
They are children after all. If they arent this way, then they are not children anymore.

So grateful that my pupils this year are a chirpy and happy lot.
The amount of parent/home support that I get.
I am so bless.

Friendly reminder to self: It is never about Single Failure or Solitary Success - Empress Club.
-

I went out without my headset today, meaning whole trip to One North, no mp3
Thank God theres "Today" newspaper for me to read.
I am so bless!

Walked into the cafe, and Fergie - Glamorous came on. :D tts like the song I listen to more than once everyday from my mp3 player.
I am so bless!
Rather than being deprieve, God had it played publicly. :D

-

Step out of the course and it began rainning cats and dogs.


Water flood the sides of the roads.


and yet I could walk by without being splashed.
I am so bless.

*not knowing its gonna rain*
Wore a short Denim skirt and platform shoes. - Rainy weather friendly attire.
I am so bless.

Had my umbrella in my bag. *no wait no hassle, all the way to the MRT station*
I am so bless!

God is good all the time,
All the time God is good.

Hallelujah!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

P/S: if there is one character to represent my presence in the classroom, it is that of an eagle.

No comments: