Sunday, January 25, 2009

SC

Did my Spring cleaning today *not*
Just sorted out some shelves and fish out some stuff to be thrown away.
As usual, not after I've taken a photo of some of them. :D

Guess what I found~


A receipt of my AIA policy induction way back in my Poly days. :D Its tt long
Yahoo Auction seller's notes.

A Lunar New Year Card from NTUC thats undated. :D


2 pairs of overdued glasses, which back then I was still using Oval Shaped frames. :D



FHM Organizer for 2004


even my fruits and veg record card tt I used when I was working at NTUC :D

I was a good class treasurer!



Contract Law notes,


and even my prayer notes, :D
Cos I wasnt able to pray out loud back then, so I started with writing down my prayers.

One of my more surprising one:

"Its not everyday, Its not everyone who. Not everyone can be as lucky as me to find 2 best friends, and having the 3 of us together so close. Appreciate whatever you have done and will do. Love you lots.
Just wanna say Thanks! and to let you know that your state of being causes an impact in my life. Praise the Lord For Your Existance.

Val
90101942 "

the appreciation of everyday life.


my NYP Pal's member can that we used to help run the Orientation.


Chan Ren Za Zhi's Food guide that cost $1 :D

a wallpaper worthy picture card



A Birthday Card from the Year 2001

Singtel Paging's Alphanumeric Guide Cards *yes, tt long ago*


Plenty of stuff to do with my Zodiac sign,


and even a necklace! :D



A newspaper used to wrapped a new Ikea scissors
Inspirational quote:

"A banner with the words "There is no such thing as bad weather, just weak minds." along the way stopped me from giving up and admitting defeat to the sun"


Its a Standard Chart Marathon article


An item I bought with my 1st paycheck


really important stuff...

80+ marks in Eng though the comments says I have difficulty understanding instruction...



Secondary school report slip tt says I've got no focuse and aim which is reflected in my everyday attitude and results.

but nah, by the end of the year, the comments was better.


Even had my goals for my O Levels set and printed! :D

I indicated 3 choices for my Poly JAE

got in my 1st choice.


had an article posted in Teens magazine

Films from my Prom



Old Old Nokia ringtones keystrokes :D
and even a lyric of the song Wu Ding! :D

Phone book records of some secondary school mates



Films of my Sec 4 performance

RSS Yearbook!



P and VP


Management Board


The Vision and Mission that I walked past and recite almost on a daily basis

"Every Riversidian is a respected and resilient individual of the society"


that was my classroom lookalike back then


Find me~ Dont laugh!

Saw a chinese newspaper *Xin Qi 5 Zuo Bao"
was thinking, wat interesting article was it tt made me kept it?
then realize...
It was my habit...

I would cut out the poster at the back and stick it into Compo books.
Have 3 books I think, would bring it to school. Sometimes when me an a few classmates stay back after school, we would take it out and sing with it.

:D


My Journal!
Much about being accepted or rejected in the social circle of the school.


It says there that I've got canned on my 14th birthday cos of my exam results. :D
Presented my report book to my dad. Thats why.


a1, Westlife and Backstreet Boys. :D the cassette generation.


was very fascinated back then, and still am. Soap in a roll... like scotchtape like that... O_O


Yes! I ran my Cross Country! *or maybe, I walked my Cross Country*


I like this card!


you know what this is... Periodic Table...


Phone cards back then

:D thats it for now~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. Gal... are u like reminiscing about the past? hahah~ I read that little sweet portion, and almost forgot that that was my old number. It is isn't it? hahah! I'm getting old! Love ya! <3