Thursday, January 1, 2009

park

Had dinner with my dad and decided to go take a walk at the neighborhood, talked about on the news park.



with my...


bright pink crocs. :D

I was so caught by the sight as we walked from the North Entrance side I tell you









I'm not in Botantic Gardens, that I'm sure.
Am I in Singapore?

















If you are tired after the walk,
can always go to the Sakura Buffet restaurant and eat till ur fill.
Now tts a sign of Singapore :D


Remember some time ago, Karen Cheng posted up a post on Trees knowing its Summer by shading its bark?


Realized that in Singapore, some of our trees looked real interesting too~


shall collect some of the leftovers and go tease my kids tomorrow. Start them interested and excited about the life around them since the 1st topic would be on Living and Non-Living things.

Yup, school is starting le!
:D
Hallelujah!
So gonna enjoy the busy busy life and growing up with them :D


Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

P/S: pardon the quality of the photo, used my W580i to take one...
my Olympus F230 kind of died on me... anyone knows where I can repair it?

No comments: