Friday, January 9, 2009

*on air*

Ding Dong~
Its Friday night so tot its good for me to come on to blog a little.

Been tunning into the radio these days in the morning *while im on my way to school* and evening *when im on my way home*.
Dont know why,
I always happen to hear songs such as Ludacris - One More Drink
Basically those really suggestive kind of songs.

Its so sad that I really cant recommend parents to just air radio channels to allow pupils to subconsciously absorb English pronunciation.
Cos they are expose to more than just good pronunciation...

Just like MTV, its so different these days.

Then again, theres two simple arguments thats underneath.
1. Innocence is not virtue.
2. Whatever is clean to a person, whatever that is unclean to a person shall be unclean.

Guess, we're left with Channel News Asia and Live 93.8fm...

Be Bless
Love
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: