Friday, January 2, 2009

Organizer



Just finished my Organizer project, and realize that this year's pretty nice.
7 Long Weekends in-fact

7 long weekends this year
Apr 10th Friday (Good Friday)
May 1st Monday (Labour Day)
August 9th Sunday (National Day)
September 20th Sunday (Hari Raya Puasa)
November 15th Sunday (Deepavali)
November 27th Friday (Hari Raya Haji)
December 25th Friday (Christmas Day)

and hmm.. not tt it matters, but for my readers still... Friday the 13th~ There are 3
February
March
November

I realized,

My Birthday's on a Thursday~!
:D

So much of trainning and Classes in this calendar year...
My Goodness...

Caught the date wrongly bug twice this time.
Wrote 8/8 then 10/9 :D (I didnt put in a slot for sunday, so I skipped 9/8)
Woh, within one day I skipped a month.

and I totally missed 9/9 (Wednesday) :D

thats all for now~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: