Friday, January 23, 2009

Cinderella


Hello Hello everyone!
Oh its been so long~!

Anyway, Came back from Cinderella the Musical,
Just wanna say that I am so bless!

Call me superficial, but...

Prince Christopher is so good looking!!!!!

:D

kk, I've something for TALL guys and guys who knows how to SING
*melts*



:D ANyway,
coming back,
why did I say I am so bless?
Because I happen to only pay $70+ dollars for really good seats,
and happen to be sitting beside a very talented artist, Aliya

Shared about our passion for music, her music career,
her telling me about the musical production,
the double for the lead in certain scenes,
the mom of Lea Salonga being at the theatre,
explaining that they dont do stage mic on the floor but rather mic is on certain parts of the body
about the different character having to sing in different parts because of their character, :D (like the king being the Man and Macho kind, so sings in a real deep and bass voice)

:D
Not sure about you, but I sure dont mind sitting with an insider who practically knows half of the crew of that musical. :D

I really enjoy some of the songs in the musical~
Yes there was a live band and they all sang live!
O_O

imagine me doing that for a living.
thats their kind of life.

hmm... felt so silly...
Theres so much I wanna share, wanna pour out about the musical, but i dont wanna sound like a lunatic cos I think at least of my audience wont have watch the musical.

shall end here

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

P/S: pardon me for the lack of pictures, cos camera's are not allow inside the theatre. *Ask me*

No comments: