Friday, April 3, 2009

Child's Development

Was just watching L Change the World.
*Yes I know, old show *
:D

My sis bought the VCD some time ago, tts y i can watch it at home.
All the streaming sites that I know of seems to be down.
Was just folding clothes thats y played it.

anyway,

I was on the ear piece.
The show itself started off with a virus-spread village.

So the whole time, you hear people calling out for help.

"Help Me, Help me.
Jiu Ming Ar, Jiu Ming Ar, "

Wah, the kind of emotion thats in the voice.
Even if im not watching the scenes. Just the sound directed straight into my ear, straight into the brain.
That was enough to bring my mood down.

I realize that is exactly the kind of thing children experience.
Imagine a child being told "I'm So Disappointed In You" "I'm So Disappointed In You"
esp at the period where the seek acceptance,
I think they will suffer very bad strokes to their esteem.


So

Speak Positive into people's life today.

Go try out the Show, and listen to the part that I'm talking about.
I think You will know what I mean.
Starting part of the show.

Hallelujah!
Easter is coming!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: