Sunday, April 5, 2009

Declutter & Ayumi

Was just clearing up my boxes of stuff that I collected over the years.
:D not exactly stuff.
Rather, they are the notes and textbooks through Secondary and Poly life,
not alot not alot.
Plenty of stuff from St Johns, NYP Pals, tut, Lect notes, Christian Education Books and plenty of Idol pictures...

I realize,
Basically, Declutter = Throw.

So the process was like.

E-Business - Throw.
Management Accounting - Throw.
Business Communication - ok, cannot throw, I need to know how to write official business doc
Accounting - Throw
Auditing - THROW
Company Law - ok, Law dont change often can keep.
Stats for Biz - Throw.

:D

Yes, I'm quite decisive.

Then it dawn on to me.
WHy on earth did I study these modules for?
Why Statistics for Business.
What the heck...
What was the reason?

Well, didnt exactly regret choosing that Diploma though, cos its a choice I made. Since Sec 2 actually. These module actually comes bundle with Accounts that I wanted to take cos I'm good in it.

If only I had knew that I would be a people person since Sec 2 :D

So now comes the question.
Why am I taking English With Psychology?
Psychology because I'm plainly interested in it.
English is just to enhance my life so I wont be stuck with psychology and psychology only.

and Hey, I am enjoying the study of The Form of Humanities k~

Next Sem, most probably taking 2 10CUs modules. :D
Yup, Sucidal again.

So I continued looking through my stuff.
Wah saw so many Ayumi Pictures...
Then come the most Revelational part.
I saw the lyrics of some songs.
O_O

I can still sing

Depend On You
Surreal
M
Evolution

Without the music...
Goodness...

and the best part is... there are so many tracks that I can sing together with, but totally forgot the title :D

Lets see if I can find the album cover of those that I have.









I think I bought a CD containing her images. :D From Yahoo Auction.

She is a pretty face, and a pretty talented one.
Use to listen to her songs.

Loved this collection of photos.



One of my favorite CD cover. (incidentally I have the CD as well)




The plot for the MTV story is pretty interesting too. :)
Cant find it on Youtube, sorry~ *oh, I think the MTV is in a CD too. :D *

Ayumi n Kinki Kids - Seasons
(if you know them, WoH, good for u, if you dont know them, I assume u are really young)


Vogue, Far Away and Seasons
These 3 songs form a story

kk, thats about Ayumi

Then I saw the remaining artist...
I was like -_-"
What was I thinking when I collect them?
Haiyo...
Now what am I going to do with them?
Throw? so wasted...
Anyway, they shall stay in the box till further usage...

One of my church friends commented that I looked really tired last Friday, So tired that the look on me makes her feel tired too. :D

kk, time to go sleep. I wanna get ready for the new week ahead.

Dont miss me!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: