Tuesday, April 21, 2009

EPS Sports Day

Oh Almost Forgot to blog about it.
Last friday was my school sports day,
House Practice. Ever had such a thing?

Here goes!




Red house Master, Flag Bearer and Mascot

Ready for Flagoff


Cheer Team








My desperate attempt to capture a very dangerous man. :D one tts allowed to fire shots legally :D



Ever felt the Adrenaline rush when you received the baton?


not me, I'm a Shotput champion back then.
:D
My right arm is disable for that kind of excitement now :D

If they are not cute, I dont know what they are :D





One of the house teachers who had fun :D


Walkway inside the stadium


The beautiful sky tt greeted us that morning.

The children said its an eagle




Thats all for now~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: