Wednesday, April 15, 2009

old CDs

Hello~!~!~!~~!~

Finally cleared my TMA,
left for me to do Vetting
Oh so tired...

Anticipating the TMA results and then the Big word
EXAM

I miss the times when i can come home and do nothing...

Anyway,
Pull out some old CDs and listened to them :D

Oh they are such classics :D

Do you know them?



Thats right! Venga Boys!



Toy-Box! the sailor song group :D Tarzan and Jane if u know


M2M
:D
Do you know them?


S Club 7!

and the heartthrob back then



Un, dos, tres un pasito pa'lante, Maria

My kids just learnt wats Un, dos, tres today :D

kk, time to rest.
:)

Last Psy lecture tomorrow

Oh and its International Friendship day this friday but we are celebrating Sports Day.
So its bring forward to tomorrow.

Chinese Costume~!

Dont miss me!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: