Saturday, April 11, 2009

morning~

:)
Hi all,
how was ur Good Friday? :)
Mine was Fantabulous! :D

anyway,
Went over to meet up with a friend for breakfast.
Learnt something about myself.




See more photos here

Was just reflecting on a conversation that I had with a colleague, about being a morning person or not.
Are you usually the grumpy kind that doesnt like to talk in the morning.

Had an encounter regards that.
Was on my way to my desk, going up the staircase to my workstation. Then a kid came and ask me somethings regards an announcement made the day before.

The poor innocent kid.
From my point of view, the answer is in the announcement.
So me being me that morning,
I literally ask her, "What did the announcement say?"

:D

Can see the child literally back out. :D

so poor thing right...
Thats the kind of thing our love ones goes through.
Esp if one party isnt a morning person. *assuming that the love one is with them in the morning*
So know your love one well and understand their pattern.

I am quite an oki morning person. Its just that day, the isolated case.

-

Was just going through some thoughts, then this thought came about
What if, you wake up one morning, and it isnt your love one that u see at the first instant. Instead its another person O_O

I'm sure everyone likes to wake up with their love one beside them, stealing a kiss or two before rolling off bed.
:D

What if, it isnt exactly that person?
Can you imagine that? Of course I say, Dont imagine too much.

Or maybe I should turn it around and ask, is the one that sleeps beside u truly ur love one?

-

Things that are not done, that there may be greater respect, greater love.

-

Love is a complicated thing...

-

kk, 2 TMAs due next week, catch u guys again~
Dont forget to tag~



Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: