Tuesday, April 21, 2009

DC Pt2

I mention I went out for damage control?
:D

turns out even more damage was made.
:D
No la, not exactly.

Saturday morning went over to City Square to do some window shopping.
Bought some accessories and of course J Co donut.
that was enough of a chill out time for me.

Then come Saturday evening got a call from a colleague.
One of them pull out from their concert outing cos the mom wasnt feeling well. Asked me if I wanna go.
Ticket price really really steep.
Oh well,
we get to see 5 artist + 2 Producers
So...

anyway,
photos Galore~

Lee Si Song, Lee Wei Song,
Hao You Ying Yue Pai Dui

My Colleagues


My Unrestricted view *because it was 2 couples sitting in-front of me, and the ladies decided to borrow the guy's arm* :D

Blessed is me :D


Them!


Xiao Jing Teng



Chen Xiao Dong!!! Do you rem him?
Almost melted during his opening parts of the songs.


Zhou Chong Qing as AiyoYo :D


LWS Music School Students


Xiao Zhu!!!


Oki, u know who


Side view also so pretty...


You know who too.


This man is still single...

*drools*
He's one talented guy.

See more

Chen Xiao Dong - Bi Wo Xing Fu


Medley


Anyway,
Continuing the Sunday evening Cellgroup had Bowling Game
followed by Delicious Yum Yum Thai Thai food.
The food was FantaBuloUs!
$17 dollars net for Buffet!
Will try to scan the menu and put it up.

See other's review on Yum Yum Thai

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: