Sunday, April 12, 2009

Random

Randoms from my HP Draft folder.

"If I get hugs and kisses from you everynight, maybe i'll do that"

"If Maria is the unofficial name for all domestic helpers, then Fatimah must be the unofficial name for carpark attendents."

"Can technology get more advance? Can Language get more explicit?"

"Establish the closeness with the love one that left, that went away"

"Certain weight that comes with the speech"

"Heartless once I've been pushed and decided. Determination no matter how much I have loved the guy"

"Appreciation. You can get what you want, but not with me"

"Monday must buy Roti for curry chicken" - cos I'm sharing curry chicken with the school attendants. :D

Having said that, its time for me to rest.
1 TMA down, another to go.
:)

A new turn in life

Time to go Global. Think BiggER

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: