Monday, April 16, 2007

agony

ever had the times when you really dislike yourself?

when you wanted to do something so badly, but you know you are not suppose to?

its kind of like the heart wanted to do it so much, but the mind and reasonings just said no.
the flesh wanted it, but the spirit man says no.

am used to praying before I sleep, so was lying on my bed yesterday, preparing to pray before I allow myself to sleep.

felt led to not pray and be still.

am so surprised by the thoughts that flooded my mind. Perhaps thats the reason why I felt let to not pray ba :)
to know, acknowledge reflect and from there be improved.

truly its like the song "Here I am sent me" by Delirious?

"I'm frightened what you'll find,
When you open up my heart,"


-tired-

giving it to the Lord

Be Bless!
Love,
Amanda

No comments: