Saturday, April 14, 2007

increase

God is good!

Indeed when He comes, He comes in an impactful way,

it was some weeks ago, I decided to increase on my offering.

I dont feel motivated to do it as on my own side, I am trying to be more generous and really bless the people around me.

Then after an offering message I came to realize.

Which way will go into better use?
The money through your hands?
Or
The money through the hands of Jesus?

I shall move my offering up another level, and I believe generosity shall follow.

It isnt about giving to the church or giving to a sanctuary,
Its about giving to Jesus.

Is your mind right today?

Give and you'll be given, good measure press down shaken together running over, will be poured onto your blossom for with the same measure you use, it shall be measured back unto you.

Blessing I will bless you, multiplying, I will multiply your descendant.

Be Bless!
Love,
Amanda

3 comments:

Dvil said...

=> wee~ sun is coming back to singapore.. miss her lots =)getting her album?

Amanda Val Ng said...

yah, missed her too, lots... but what to do, :) Praise God that she's being used mightyly, with the willing heart. God is good, He will honor her. :) havent buy... i want to buy but financially... :/ -nevermind-

Dvil said...

haaa... nia mind.. God will give us the funds to get it.. after all it will help her to build more school and touch more lives in china =>