Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter

Easter celebration is over,
thank God for the glorious time.

need not mention tears were dropped when Jesus was sent in with His cross, or should I say our cross.

:D rephrase, should be more like, tears were poured out. :D its as though I'm part of the crowd that is crying for Jesus "He Is Innocent! Save Him"

then again, If He hadn't died for my sins, where will I be? Who will fulfill His will?

so I was sitting there seeking, Lord what am I to do?

Then it came on to me, "Cast your burden of this day to me"
its that simple, everyday in the early morning, when you wake up, give you baggages to the Lord. For this purpose He went to the cross.

Cast your cares upon Him and live a Righteous life. Let His light so shine that the world may see.

Its a choice, a daily thing. Not a one time affair.

He's a good God.

Live, that He may be lived.


Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: