Thursday, April 5, 2007

himitse

oh ya, something to add on,

was in school, and when i see other colleagues, I would greet them,
"Morning~"

then theres one that asked me,"you are always so cheerful any secrets to share?"

was thinking no lei... no secret...

then think think, came to realize. think i've not matured enough, didnt really have much stress, problems and worries?

so ultimately, my secret is...

Stay Childish

:D

aiya!
a note to console myself~

those that've been through the not so good things in life can laugh the loudest

:D

Be Bless~ (and stay childish) :D
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lols... now that is funny.. cos thats what everyone tells me too.. haha.. they think that ii have no worries dear. *shakes head* haha... BUt i am childish man! Haha. Love ya lots! - Val