Saturday, April 14, 2007

updates 14th Apr

Yoy people!

wats been up?
its the 2nd day of Benny Hinn's crusade but here I am at home... :D

:D not guilty la huh, cos I've things that needs to be done.

was expected to do an assignment today and a least a few Lesson Plan.
Didnt bring my laptop to school on friday, wanted to travel light, because soon after that I'll be rushing to indoor stadium, dont wanna have too much belongings, things gets lost.
so happily also didnt bring any teacher's guide. wanted to go back to school on saturday to work on them or at least bring it back

went out n arrive school around 1pm. staff room close! O_O
*faint*

nevermind, miracles can always be performed, Pray Hard that I dont have much things on monday evening so i can do my work.

went to trim my hair a little, wah... regret ar... so mafan to manage...
show you some pics...
and i think i've ballooned...


1000 strong Choir, in this multitudes of girls, can u find me?
(of course you cant, if u can whos the camera person?) :D


In January


In April...

regards the challenge thing, -Case Close- God is Good!

Thanks for spending time~

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

3 comments:

Dvil said...

mei nu~~~ coming tml?
today svc is powerful =)
hopefully u are coming triple power svc...
but as pst says if u look for God at a supernatural place, u will miss him.. so come hungry =>

with lots of love,
shine =)

Amanda Val Ng said...

yay! im coming! I heard! 4 times~ somemore pastor Kong prayed also!
Holy laughter somemore!
:D

anyway, God's good, He wont shortchange me, I want to wait on Him today. :)

avn

Dvil said...

haaa... when he annoited pst kong...and ask him to try it... u should see how shuai is our pst hahaha~