Saturday, April 14, 2007

BH 2nd day

Missed yesterday's Benny Hinn crusade and I heard from people of God's powerful move.
hmm...

nevermind, I shall be the obedient little girl and wait on the Lord today. Like Shine say, the Lord is not in the thunder or in the quake, the fire or the flood, God is in the stirring wind, the still small voice that speaks volumes.

God will not shortchange me,
I shall try harder next time.

:)

I Love You... Forever... with all my heart,
I love You... Forever... Forever You're My King...

Be serenaded by His Presence.

My Redeemer Lives! My Redeemer Lives!

Indeed, Its not just about Salvation and Forgiveness It follows forth with Healing.

The Face of God, whom shines with all Glory, the one that offers Forgiveness. The back of God, Smitten and Beaten for sickness, wounds and transgression.

" Your sins are forgiven. I say to you Rise Up and Walk!"

Be Bless!

Love,
Amanda

No comments: