Wednesday, August 1, 2007

1.15pm

:) its 1.15pm in the afternoon,
if Amanda is blogging at this kind of time, it means something is wrong...

Ms Ng is on...


MC for 2 days
after 6weeks, I got my first MC...

Doctor says its because of lack of sleep, immune system low, so the virus gained the upper hand and stole some voice from my voicebox.

To certain extend its good for me also la huh.
Cos the only reason why I will miss school (so far) is if I loss my voice.
A slight hint of it, I will siam already. cos my voice is too precious for me as a choir member, as a teacher.
So its time to sleep sleep sleep and eat fruits.

Oh and ya, as per requested, I put up a tag board.

So much for being on MC, I'm still going back to school later to prepare for a couple of lessons. and going down to another school for competition briefing...

I still love my job~
Love the interaction I have with the kids...

*mUaCkZ*

thanks for coming by~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: