Thursday, August 2, 2007

rest

Was on the cab down to choir practise yesterday, when the taxi driver talk about his experiences with dealing with people, which lead him to be a taxi driver.

His command of English was quite good, so I was wondering y be a cab driver.

Thats when he being to shared. He said, theres so many different kinds of people around.

Even just when you thought you have a good friend, or someone worth your time and attention, he or she could just disappoint you entirely.

Its as though A always share heart matters with B,
One day, A feels really down, and B too is down. But A didnt know that B was down.

A turns to B, B tells A that he/she is not ready to talk.
and BaMb, B has no one to turn to le...

thats the beauty of life ba, look around you, do friends really stay.
If they do, is it necessary after all to be entirely dependent on them and allow your emotions to be suayed by them?

Can the blind lead the blind?
-

Went down to school today to finish up some cases.
I asked myself why didnt I rested at home,
and I answered, because I want to make use of the time to finish up the work,
then it came onto me.
Why Rush?
you have the same 24hrs as others, others workload might be even more than yours, they dont push, why do you push?

Guess its not so smart for me to return to work today afterall.

Got to learn to take care of myself even more.

the best time to rest is before needing to rest.

so the time is now.

:D

thanks for spending time~
Be Bless!
Love,
Amanda

No comments: