Monday, August 13, 2007

new friend~



Just made a new friend in school, its a really good experience, not in the sense of establishing friendship and all that.
But rather challenged me emotionally.

It might sound funny to you,
but really, I dont want to be in any group, any clique, any dependency for the matter.

It just provides room for politics, for un-necessary gossip to come about.

So because of that, naturally a void is formed, (yup, was talking abt myself in the prev entry)
so then came this friend, (tt provided individual attention) :/

so happy la, struggle in the rooms of emotions...
But well,
Guess its good that way.
Gave me room to grow the inner self, understand the need and how to be strong even in the presence of individual attention.
The need to know how to maneuver my feelings and emotion,
When to address myself.

:D

thanks dude! your the best! just when I need this lesson.
You reminded me to be me. :D

God is good!

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: