Wednesday, August 8, 2007

yesterday

God is good!



Was just looking at another friend's blog... wah... she has that song!
not that its any super great song or limited edition or something. Cos anything online will no longer by authentically limited edition.

just happened to be a song not yet sung as a worship or praise song and by our worship leader belle...

I am so jealous!

but oh well, we dont always get what we want do we?
:D
-

Was just last night I realize I lost my verse 3 of Ps 23
"He restores my soul;
He leads me on the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake"

I memorized Ps 23 long time ago.
hadnt been speaking it recently so verse 3 slipped off my mind.
:D

Was just reading it from the bible when "He restores my soul" jump up unto me. :)
Never really did look at it in a apply it to life way.

Has your soul been restored?
the times when you screamed out for a fresh touch from heaven, and He graced the event?
Thats restore my soul.

I'm so thankful for whats happening.

My work stole me away from the Lord for about 5 weeks. Literally.
so physically tired, and spiritually weak.

when my wake-up call came, *piak* across the face, then I realize, I've been feeding my physical body with rest, but what about my spirit man? have I been restored yet?
:)

I love the Lord, and I'm really grateful for His longsuffering, still standing by though I've been neglecting Him for almost 5 weeks, more than a month!

Oh ya ar, it shows, one can be going to church attends cellgroup, be presented as "involved" though the heart is a total stranger.

God is good!

*I'm coming back to the heart of worship, when its all about you... its about you Jesus*

Is your heart cold today?

-

Went for choir pract last night. Was just chatting with a friend. Then I realize.
In the process of dating,
A young girl would more or less loss her ability to talk about anything else besides her relationship with the guy. :D In all conversations, there will be a little hint of him. :D

A young man, *though he's a man* will have a major part of his expenditure spend on the girl. and sometimes even pushing off his needs.

:D
well, that's wat I call a man that is madly in-love. :D

Was just observing, and I thought I saw a reflection of myself.
The very loud body language, talk alot, didnt think through the things I say.

I still talk alot, I still dont think twice about what I say sometimes, but God is good. My current job is the perfect job to help me clear it all off. :D

But guess what, being a chatterbox can be irritating sometimes.

Just like how one of my pupils who always have something to say, nonconstructive comments. Am I like that? do I have alot of un-necessary comments too? O_O
God to watch myself.

That draws me to the point.
Is it enough just to look cute? That itself is attractive to a guy?

Reminds me of what people would say.

"Looks cute la huh, but once she open her mouth... thats it"
:D

then again there are many sides to a person isn't there?

I pray that I'll be more and more like the Father each day. :)

A consecrated heart, mind and mouth.

Be Bless!
Love,
Amanda

P/s: I'm going to Sentosa later!!!! Hope its not going to be squeezing with the foreign workers since today is a public holiday. :)

No comments: