Tuesday, August 14, 2007

1am online

:) its almost 1am and I am online. :D
its been so long since this happened.

:) took a nap just now, wake up around 10+ almost 11,
It was my brother's birthday... *madness* cos i forgot about it like totally...
nvm, kind of like already know what he wants and what i'm getting him, so its a small issue after all.
Wanted to get him a PSP, but he prefers a HP... Hmm... see how la.

Did marking... from 11+ till now.
They call me a high-flyer, I call myself a mind-less worker.
reach school before sun-rise,
leave school almost at sun-set.
7th week into teaching and i'm holding positions tt beginning teachers doesnt hold...

then again, thats very me la huh, esp when I am focused.
Job focuse now, so if you hear rumor that i'm in a relationship or something, just open up your eyes. :D
I may speak as though I am, talking about emotions and all that, but it doesnt mean it is ya? :) this is my blog, its where i address myself.

Was just talking to a friend, and a very interesting truth came forth.
It certainly is "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"
My intention was not to teach, but to deal with people.
:D

Its as though that the marking has taken away the joy of dealing with the kids.

Am so not happy with my Knowledge of English. :/
shall work on it.

busy busy week ahead, like it has always been.

But the good news is! Joyce Meyer is Coming!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! Its time for discipleship again! :D
So bless!

Am starting my Red Pen journey again, this time on NLT version.
Its a good feeling actually. Use to refer to the original KJV text to highlight the words of Christ in Red, now I'm drawing them out on my own.
Rivers of living water, understanding the mind of Christ. I pray for revelations.
God is Good~


Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: