Friday, August 24, 2007

why?

:)

realize that i've been trying to walk away from my own world recently.
dont know if it shows that I'm curious about how others lead their life,
or I'm just sick of my life.

*haiz*

kk, got to lift myself up.

I Love Me!

Its funny how things work.
Its suppose to be 1 guy for dating relationship, many guys for friendships.
But people prefer it to be many guys for relationship, 1 guy for friendship.
*dotz*

Why do people go back to their past when the are lost for a moment, or lost their hope for the future.
Why did it not be to search on for something new. Something Else to live for rather than what that has been disappointing in the past?

As a adolescence we cultivate the "body movement" skills
As we began to grow, we begin to cultivate intellect skills.

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: