Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Blog

My Blog

My blog's my mummy, not as in real mummy in any sense, just a comfort name.

Mummy...
I'm so tired and upset...
Its so unfair!

This sept Holiday, I really really want to go on a holiday.
Call me silly, but I think I really deserve a break after this first semester.
I know I am capable, but I dont think the kind of workload I am carrying is really how it is suppose to be.

Go with friends, Its difficult to co-ordinate dates.
Go alone, daddy dont allow.

Its so unfair!



I love me mummy... what can I do?

-

And then the logical mind will tell me these:
What's your problem. Will you die not going on a holiday?
What is fair if it is according to your standards.
Like secretly allowing ur tears to drop will help.

-

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: